- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Sam is not only a great mechanic, he's also extremely reasonable, honest and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
I am extremely happy with the service!! I absolutely agree that Sam is an honest, reasonable, and wonderful mechanic. I also met Carlos and he too was warm and kind. I recommend to everyone to get your car repaired here. Thanks Sam and Carlos!!
Sam is honest, trustworthy and reliable. I have used his shop for over 10 years.
I have had nothing but the best experiences at 3 Brothers. They are the most honest hard working guys and I can say I trust them. If you need a great mechanic, try these guys!!! I guarantee you will not be disappointed! Sam and Carlos are the men to go to. If they can't fix it they will tell you. Thanks guys for all of your hard work. It is a pleasure to work with you all.
Great guys, who do timely work at reasonable prices. Convenient location. I highly recommend them.
Sam has been our only mechanic since we moved to Hasbrouck Heights almost 9 years ago. The only mechanic we would trust our cars to. He can fix anything and is always reliable, friendly and sweet. He's not just our mechanic..he has become our friend. Bring your cars to Sam, and you'll be happy you did.